Random Rarebits 2

Saturday, May 13, 2006

The risk it took to blossom

As French author Anais Nin known for her erotic writings, wrote in The Diary of Anais Nin, there came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.



If my blog were a rose, Random Rarebits must be a bud, whilst Random Rarebits 2 is a blossom :)

My blog migration symbolises the passing of a new phase in my life - a more mature and wiser person, I hope! So farewell to Random Rarebits and welcome to Random Rarebits 2!

Notes:

If you would like to to read my earlier postings, please to go to my original blog site Random Rarebits.

My latest posting in Random Rarebits was "I'm migrating!!!".

My earliest posting in Random Rarebits was "The Invisible Wife".

5 Comments:

  • About your blog on weather you should stay with your mom or not.... I would say, stay with your mom. Before the world war 2, families stayed together. Even after their marriage, everyone lived together and eat and share everything. But today, everyone want to live on their own instead. It only shows that people care less about families these days. Live there while you can. When you really want, it might be too late especially when our parents get older by days. By the way, I always like your blogs. Cheers! Roy(summermsia)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thu May 25, 06:55:00 PM 2006  

  • so ever thinking of writing books? membazir jek bakat. cuba la buat novel...sehari satu page setahundah siap dah buku. xde la sunyi bak kata lam blog tuh

    vern eric

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Mon May 29, 04:55:00 PM 2006  

  • boring...

    yink

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Mon May 29, 07:17:00 PM 2006  

  • To be frank, I am thinking of some way on how I can come across in person with your permission. I really am an ardent admirer who seeks to solicit an audience with you. Now, the fact that meeting ppl on the internet is frowmned upon in our society is worsedned by the fact that you are extremely busy. I find that my chances are slimmer by the day. This is actually how I am. A bit let down. By the social conventions of the day. I mean if you dont judge me aforehand, you have traveleld half way across the globe and here i am wondering how my request is going to be considered by your goodself.
    regards,
    Prem.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wed May 31, 05:56:00 PM 2006  

  • blog u ok, cuma tak leh nak stim je. hehehe.

    shah

    p.s.

    (sebenarnya i dah stim tengok pic u)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wed Jun 14, 08:05:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home