Random Rarebits 2

Thursday, November 02, 2006

An issue of mind over matter

They say, age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter, as Mark Twain claimed. I will turn 36 on Monday. Yeah, yeah I'm a makcik already! Proof? The other day, a senior high school kid called me makcik!


I guess aging is inevitable. Errr, save for some people who manage to look younger as they age. Hehe what's your secret eh, Khir Toyo?

Thank God, having turned the BIG 3-0, turning 36 is not as scary. But I admit tho, it's scary to see my first fine line under my eyes this morning. Yeah, yeah, they say growing old is mandatory while growing up is optional. Hehe being young and foolish is forgiveable. Being an old fool is not!

It is mind over matter indeed, as I cannot help myself getting old, but I can help myself from being foolish :)


Copyright © Random Rarebits 2. All rights reserved.

4 Comments:

  • no worries, for me, u're superbly cool..! *wink*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Fri Nov 03, 09:05:00 PM 2006  

  • skywalker, whoever you are, thanks! makes my day :)

    idham, thanks, man! for the wish and for linking my blog to yours. you've always been a good to me, as a friend and fellow blogger. i cherish that!

    By Blogger Penglipur Lara, at Mon Nov 06, 08:31:00 PM 2006  

  • Thank you once again for that lovely experience that I underwent perusing your labour of love.. magnificient effort in compiling the blog entries.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tue Nov 14, 08:37:00 PM 2006  

  • You are WAY too young for a mid-life crisis. Blessings from Father Richard (a.k.a. The Athenian Monk)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wed Dec 06, 07:02:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home