Random Rarebits 2

Monday, November 13, 2006

At this age...

One author and poet in her wishful thinking wrote, "Age is all imagination. Ignore the years and they'll ignore you."

How nice eh! I would very much like to subscribe to the wishful thinking. But you know what, inside every older person there must be a younger person wondering, "what happened?" I don't know about you but I think life passes very quickly and before I know it, I am 36. Soon I will be 40 before I even realise it!

What have I been doing with my life...

I'm thinking, let's us just ponder for a few minutes on what life is all about, why we are living, and what we really want in life. Other than what we're doing now, is there anything else you wish you were doing at this age?

4 Comments:

  • i wish i had been more confident in my self in my younger days so i could enjoy life more instead of fretting over what people think...but i tihnk i will always feel that way well into my 40s and beyond!

    By Blogger Ms J, at Wed Nov 15, 01:46:00 PM 2006  

  • hehe ms j, i do that a lot too. but a lot less now compared to when i was in my teen and 20s. must be age, huh?

    By Blogger Penglipur Lara, at Thu Nov 16, 10:29:00 AM 2006  

  • I liked the quotes a lot. Well we r young always at heart adn thaz why we enjoy doign things the way we like isn't it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Fri Nov 17, 10:34:00 AM 2006  

  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    Belated :P But hey heyy, better late than never! Have a great day!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tue Nov 21, 10:38:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home