Random Rarebits 2

Saturday, November 18, 2006

The ultimate sex diet?

I read in Oprah.com about Kristie Alley's phenomenal weight loss. She claims that having great sex makes her shed off the fat and keeps her in good shape. I mean like, wow! Hehe it's no wonder she calls it her "ultimate sex diet".

After many months of sweat and tears (ah-ha! I'm pretty sure), Kirstie Alley is ready to take the stage in a sexy swimsuit on the Oprah Winfrey Show for the whole world to see!



Although Fly.fm guys were making fun of her still looking fat in those bikini, especially those enormous thighs, I think she looks good. Relatively good. A little too voluptious still, but georgeous nevertheless.

Hmmm but there's no way I'm gonna be able to use Kristie's secret weight loss weapon without breaking my vow of celibacy. I'm not breaking my promise to myself to remain celibate until I remarry. Not getting married anytime soon. Arrrgghhh!

But I guess I am on a "sex diet" of sort too. It's not called the "ultimate sex diet" though. It's called "the ultimately NO SEX diet" muahaha...gotcha!

Haha and you won't see me parading in a bikini either :)



Copyright © Random Rarebits 2. All rights reserved.

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home