Random Rarebits 2

Monday, July 24, 2006

What's your true colour?

You know what, I think my true color is partly why some mean people take advantage of me sometimes. Fortunately, only less than 20% of people take advantage of me and the other 80% of people values and appreciate me for what I am or what I've done for them. At the end of the day, things even out. We win some, we lose some, so to speak.

According to Tickle.com, Nel's true color is Green!

Nel's color is green, the color of growth and vigor. Rare as emeralds, greens are wonderful, natural people. Hehehe...wow! I hope some people agrees to that.



Just to share with you some of qualities of the green people are:

Good-hearted and giving

Nel is only kedekut to jantan2 kabaret :)

Have a knack for finding and bringing out the best in people

Nel loves to help people grow :) Ask Nel to teach someone something and she'll do it willingly if it makes a difference to another person's life.

Green is the most down-to-earth color in the spectrum — reliable and trustworthy. People know they can count on the green people to be around in times of need, since their concern for people is genuine and sincere.

Oh dear, Nel has friends calling her in the wee hours of the morning asking for help or just wanting me to lend an ear sometimes. The problem is when people misconstrue Nel's good intention as something else and he expects more that what Nel is willing to give.

Takes pride in being a good friend.

Yes, yes, yes! Nel loves all her friends :)

For the green people, success is measured in terms of personal achievement and growth, not by status or position.

Right, Nel is not materialistic. You don't need to be rich, or beautiful or smart to be Nel's friend. However, a good intention and sincerity are prerequisites.

What's your true colour?

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home