Random Rarebits 2

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Contemplation time...

Contemplation time, intuition time, evolution time, resolution time, sings Beastie Boys, creating a love vibe in that hip song, “Stand Together”.


I don't see things quite the same as I used to, as I live my life I've got just me to be true to, and when I find that I don't know about just what to do, I turn and look within to see what I should do, now I'm not sure what it takes to be hip


Singing along the same note, I suppose when we expose ourself to a higher level of thinking and awareness, it is impossible for us to be happy with where we were before we come to be.


Free your mind it's time for good times, and let yourself move it's a time to shine, spread your wings in the sky, feelin' good inside, breaking fool with no need to hide, I got the music cuttin' throught me, takin' control of my soul, I can't hold back I've got to let go


That is why I love to go for training workshops. I learn new things almost every time I join one. Right now, I’m going through a management enhancement program that aims to make me a transformative leader – an agent of change for excellence. Hahaha a transformer, like what one of the blog browsers calls me in his comment.

Oh don’t I just love changes! It opens my mind to infinite possibilities.

This modular program covers heavy mental stuff like fourth wave intelligence, 3D customer relationship management, breakthrough leadership and breakthrough results over half a year.

Not that I mind if it goes on for an entire year or years, for that matter. Thank God, I have just one more module to go to complete my program.

Learning is, after all, a life long journey from the cradle to the grave.

It’s just that new things excites me, turns me on.

I guess challenges in life work like a potent aphrodisiac for me.

Oh seduce me with what you know, baby! Yes, brain is a sex organ, honey… Enlighten me, darling, switch off that light. Let me learn your body as you study mine.

Hehehe…just a notty thought.


With World Cup 2006 still fresh in our minds, let me indulge you with a brief analogy on the game.

Most people just like you and me are comfortable being the goalkeepers rather than strikers. Rather than treading on the path less taken – like venturing into new territories and trying out new ideas, most of us take the safe route and concentrate on not making mistakes.



We plod on day in day out on thinking we will be safe as long as we stay on the trodden path.

Surely an educated person must take calculated risks and if not sure, take an educated guess, not taram saja lah labu.



What I learned from the program is that in the future, this mindset will not work anymore. Goalkeepers, important as they are, hardly score goals. Unless we score goals, we cannot win against the competition. If we fail to rise above our competitors, we will find ourselves with no team left to keep goal for.



As the earth spins into brand new day, I see the light on the horizons's not fading away, gonna shine from within like a bright white sun


We must think and play like strikers - be brave and willing to take the shots at scoring goals. Continuously adding value to our lives should be the ultimate game plan.


Got the vibrations of the music
Bringing light to your mind

Sense the power in the air as it starts to move, you get a real good feeling that you just can't lose...stand together people come together now, it's about time we've got to get together y'all



Just sharing with you this thought as it passes through my mind, hoping to spread some good vibes to you :)

13 Comments:

  • "Most people just like you and me are comfortable being the goalkeepers rather than strikers"

    I dun mind a punter :-)

    By Blogger Azer Mantessa, at Thu Jul 13, 04:11:00 AM 2006  

  • goalkeeper, striker, pemain simpanan, pom2 girls, etc.. we are all part of the BIG picture. everybody has their own roles to play. imagine kalau semua jadi striker... dah tak de challenge lak tendang bola bulat tu.. so to me, whatever we are, do our best and be a contributor.. macam bagus je aku ni..ceh!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thu Jul 13, 04:45:00 PM 2006  

  • i be that zidane dah lerr head butt hehehe striker je ke takde midfilder camne nak tolong takde bantuan daaaa just give the best to dat thing u do bcos not everybody can be striker and striker cannot move alone hehehe need help or he loose the game

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Fri Jul 14, 07:14:00 AM 2006  

  • Yeah! Good vibes are contagious :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sat Jul 15, 08:15:00 PM 2006  

  • hehe...u r warm and nice...there u go again making my brain tremble :)

    my dear, its not important to be on top of everything. u r very urself, thats what counts..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sun Jul 16, 08:11:00 PM 2006  

  • hehe a punter u r, mantessa!

    nadia, very good point ler.

    anonymous...betul tu, teamwork :)

    By Blogger Penglipur Lara, at Sun Jul 16, 08:13:00 PM 2006  

  • like the rain that can"t stop falling, God"s love and blessings keep pouring. may you be safe in the loving arms of God...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sun Jul 16, 09:10:00 PM 2006  

  • one thing i like about u is that
    u've always responded to me in a kind manner...

    u dun have to be unkind but the fact that u've always responded to something i've asked u, means something for me :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sun Jul 16, 10:06:00 PM 2006  

  • ASSALAMUAALIKUM MUGA U SEMUA CERIA. MMM LAMA TAK DENGAR BERITA..MUGA KITA TIDAK AKAN MELUPAKAN ANTARA SATU SAMA LAIN..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sun Jul 16, 10:38:00 PM 2006  

  • er...too philosophical :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sun Jul 16, 11:01:00 PM 2006  

  • well.. for me,i'd rather be the striker...
    Y?
    cos in agame,the striker can die many2 times but still goes on but the keeper...they can't die at all...
    its hard...
    and i'm easy
    savy...
    :p

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Mon Jul 17, 01:42:00 PM 2006  

  • i think its true...in life why should we choose something that once u fail u r gone. better try and try until the best opportune arise. like my older brother says. the best is for the patient.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Mon Jul 17, 03:13:00 PM 2006  

  • dr. rohi, contagious indeed!

    spotty, notty thots eh! but thanks for reminding me i shud be myself :)

    thanks, prince for your kind wishes, i wish you good blessings from God too :)

    yusuf, i see no need to be unkind :)

    cikgu lan, kita maner lupa kwn :)

    hazard...lol! ko mmg blur!

    strike hard, mr. incredible

    sura, i guess some risks are worth taking? some are not...

    hehe good point, miss elly :)

    By Blogger Penglipur Lara, at Thu Jul 20, 08:30:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home