Random Rarebits 2

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Neh, owh, heh, eair, eh...

One bundle of joy in my life is Luth, a handsome face with the sweetest smile, big bright eyes that explore your soul, a beautiful mind with a great deal of intelligence in his grey matters and the excited noises he makes when I play with him. Yes, it was love at first sight indeed, with this new man in my life :)

Hehehe...he is Luth, my cute little nephew, who is named after a prophet.

But the only thing that frustrates me is that I don't understand a thing of what he is saying...for some months, all he said was neh, owh, heh, eair, eh...



So you can imagine my excitement when I come across an amazing story on Oprah.com, about a gifted woman who teaches us how to listen to the secret language of babies.

Now I can try to communicate with Luth and look a tad bit more intelligent to my little precious one. He looks a little perplexed at my attempt to talk to him. Hehehe he must think his aunt is nuts making those funny faces at him :)

Listen to the secret language of babies!

For millions of sleep-deprived mothers around the world, this woman's findings could be a miracle! Priscilla Dunstan, a mom from Australia with a special gift, says she's unlocked the secret language of babies.


After testing her baby language theory on more than 1,000 infants around the world, Priscilla says there are five words that all babies 0–3 months old say—regardless of race and culture:

Neh="I'm hungry"
Owh="I'm sleepy"
Heh="I'm experiencing discomfort"
Eair="I have lower gas"
Eh="I need to burp"

To read the full article, click here.

Copyright © Random Rarebits 2. All rights reserved.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home