Random Rarebits 2

Thursday, August 24, 2006

I haven't got a thing to wear!

Oprah Winfrey was right when she said, "Young or old, rich or poor, country girl or city slicker --- it doesn't matter: At some point, every one of us gets out of bed, grabs a hot shower, downs a cup of coffee, goes to the closet, and decides that we haven't got a thing to wear."



Hahaha it seems this is true lately for me - I find my clothes are getting tight. Hehehe I wanted to believe that but the fact is I'm getting a lil too big for my clothes to be fitting me as nicely as they did before. I weighed myself for the first time in months this morning. Holy Cow! I gained 5 kgs since I moved in with my mom sometime end of May.

Perhaps it's true they say that you gained 3mg of fat each year without doing anything. Sometimes I can feel myself growing by the milimimeter!

I guess I have to go on a weight reducing diet. I know, I know, DIE-T is Die with a T...but I don't think I have any other choice. If I were to economically unaffected, that is, because it's expensive to be doing a wardrobe makeover.

So, I guess diet and exercise, it is!

3 Comments:

  • Hey I put on 8 kilos in 3 years!! 8!!! In some cultures, it's supposed to be a prosperous number. Yes, I can see the prosperity alright! I don't want to be OLD and FAT. Being ugly is a curse in itself :((

    I'm off to a painful start in September, burning it off with a Personal Trainer (the question of HOW I burn it off is another subject altogether... drool drool *wink*) So Liza, hopefully in 3 months time you won't be hugging a fluffy bantal peluk, but a taut, firm tiang!

    xoxo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Fri Aug 25, 12:14:00 AM 2006  

  • Belle, kudos to you!!!

    By Blogger Penglipur Lara, at Fri Aug 25, 01:26:00 PM 2006  

  • wow, miss elly, will try that hehe it's a lot easier than gym work!

    By Blogger Penglipur Lara, at Fri Nov 17, 10:40:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home